A Merezo on Kregen is basically a racetrack, where zorcas and other saddle animals race. In more enlightened regions, it often foms the central form of entertainment rather than a Jikhorkdun, the bloody gladiatorial arenas popular in Havilfar.
Well, no actual racing takes place on this page. Instead, it is dedicated to stories of Kregen, written both by Ken Bulmer and by his fans. In many ways, this is like a race against time, since we all hope that fan fiction can be written while Ken is still alive.
The Chief area of concern for Kregen Fan Fiction is one of copyright. Should the Bulmer family decide that this sort of thing cannot be published I will remove this page immediately. Nevertheless, in the hopes of further developing the growing Dray Prescot e-community, I have posted a variety of links here for Kregen Fiction.
My own Fiction
- The Serpent and the Eagle by Peet (the Iarvin)... A story I'm writing that takes place in Schan, with a Neesharg as the main character.
- Vikings of Scorpio by Peet (the Iarvin)... A story I'm writing taking place in Urndrin. I don't have a lot of time to write, so I'll post it chapter by chapter as it gets written. The first seven chapters are done, and I'm working on the next couple now, so watch this space for more developments.
- If you happen to have a fast internet connection, try viewing my story using This Link instead; it will load the chapters all at once. The story is a file over 100 K, though, so without a fast connection it will take a while to load.
Fiction on Other Sites
- Lallia the slave girl by Kenneth Bulmer (as Alan Burt Akers)
- Green Shadows by Kenneth Bulmer (as Alan Burt Akers)
- The story of Jilian Sweettooth by Gilian SoR (Heike Schampera)
- Gloag's Tale by Seg (Steve Servello)
- Naghan the Free by Turko (Steve V. Wadding)
- Coming of the Comanche, by Stylor (Rod Hunsicker)